CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 12, 2011

Challenge Yourself Monday

Hello, this is Rosa from Enjoying The Bug. For this week's Monday Challenge is to use a butterfly cut from any cart and create a card for someone, whether its for a birthday, just a thank you note, or even just because. With this being said below is what I came up with.....


To Make this card I used the following-
Cricut Imagine
Carts- Give A Hoot (Butterfly) and I used Imagine More Cards to fill it in.
Cardstock- Recollection and the new DCWV Harvest Matstack.
Stamp- TPC Studio "Thank You" set.


TBBM, George, Paper Lace & Gypsy


3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections

Great project! Thanks for the fun challenge!

D

I used a cut from Home Decor and More but I used the cut as a mask :)

DIANA L.

I used sentimentals Thanks for the blog challenge.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment