CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 19, 2011

Challenge Yourself Monday

Good Morning to everyone, I hope your weekend went well.  I had a very busy one but was able to create this challenge project for you all today.  I am getting motivated to try to get back on my diet so I can live a bit healthier lifestyle.  I was on Weight Watchers awhile ago and they stressed to write anything you eat, no matter how small or large,  down so you can see what you are eating through out your day.  It does amaze you if you do it for everything you put in your mouth.  For my challenge today I decided to alter
 a composition book for a diet journal. This was a challenge to me cause I rarely alter things.  I think it turned out pretty nice and looks alot better then the black comp book.  LOL  Here's my project.  
I will have the cut sizes at the bottom of post.  For your Challenge I challenge you to make anything you want, like a card, scrapbook page or alter something and add ANY FRUIT Die Cut from your favorite cartridge.                                 
FROM THIS


TO THIS

THIS IS THE BACK OF THE BOOK.
                                        
 The Sizes and carts used are:

The covering is  6 5/8"x 9 3/4"  light weight pattern paper by MY MINDS EYE
Apple with swirl   (Celebrate with a Flourish)   3"
Journal        ( Graphically Speaking Page 51)    1/2"   make sure you don't use RDS
Diet            Is some white chipboard letters in my stash, but your favorite font could be used
Banana       (Preserves)  2 1/2"
Grapes       (Preserves)  3 1/2"
I used an apple brad for my dot on the word journal by recollections.

OK GANG its your turn.  Get out your thinking caps and get crafting something with a fruit as your main image(s).  HAVE FUN>  I had a lot of  Fun with this Challenge and Hope I can really use it to help me with my weight Loss Goal. 

TAMMY IRELAND






3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections

I think the journal is a great idea! Good Idea to add fruit I would have added a cupcake!

I don't see a link so here is my entry:

http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/2011/09/were-quite-pear-happy-anniversary.html

Thanks for the challenge!

Patti Ross

Thanks for the opportunity to link. I can't see the link so here's my link:

http://pattilynncreations.blogspot.com/2011/09/what-pear-anniversary-card.html

Love the projects!!!

Patti Ross
rossfam@wildblue.net
www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

GabyCreates.com

Love your notebook alteration!
Stopping by to welcome you to She's A Sassy Lady ~Gaby

Post a Comment