CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 21, 2011

Challenge Yourself Mondays

Where has the year gone? Its already November and with Thanksgiving around the corner things have been crazy in my household and I have been neglecting my craft room, but I made sometime today to put a quick card together. Hope you enjoy!


My first Christmas Card 2011

 Recipe:
Base: 5x5 square card
Pattern Paper: DCWV The Christmas & Winter Stack
Twine: The Twinery
Ink: Stazon
Embossing Powder:American Craft
Stamps: Recollection
Now I challenge you to create a Christmas card without using your Cricut!

3 comments:

Tammy

Awesome card Rosa.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections

Nice card! Thanks for the fun challenge!
Carri-abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Luanne

Lovely card! thanks for the challenge.


Luanne
craftersreference.blogspot.com

Post a Comment