CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Imagine This Friday

It is so cold here in Atlanta, and with all the weather changes Christmas seems closer and closer. I made a wintery card for todays post. I stepped outside of my comfort zone doing a embossed background but I love the way this card turned out. I used my Cricut Imagine and flood filled the images from Winter Frolic Cartridge.


Christmas Card 3 

Recipe
Cricut Imagine- Imagine More Cartridge and Winter Frolic Cartridge
Cardstock- Recollection
Ranger- Star Dust Stickles
Twine- Martha Stewart Baker's Twine
Stamps- Recollection and Inkadinkadoo Background stamp
Embossing Powder- American Craft Clear

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady

This is just too cute! Love this little card! TFS

L.B.

very cute...love this mouse.
http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

Unknown

Great job on all your new creations. Just wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a merry christmas.I'm your newest follower

Post a Comment