CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Father's Day Card


Hello! This is Rosa with Enjoying The Bug with Father's Day near I decided to make a Father's Day card for my design team post this week over at She's a Sassy Lady. I made a very simple card using Campin' Critters cartridge, some Recollections paper I picked up at my local Michael's a while back and Mojo Monday Sketch for monday May 28th.






For my card I used my Gypsy with my Cricut Expression to cut out the pieces for my card.

Gypsy Screen with cuts laid out




Then I laid my mat out with the colors that I wanted my cuts to be for each layer

Cricut Mat



I then put all my layers together and I came up with this!

Front of the Card

Close up 



Inside of the Card 

I hope you enjoyed today's card! 

Recipe:
Card Base: Brown Cardstock Recollection 5 1/4 by 5 1/4 inches
Pattern Paper: Recollection The Great Outdoors 5 by 5 inches
The mirror paper came from Target's dollar bin
Cricut Cartridge: Campin' Critters Bear cut @ 2inches with all his layers and shield behind the bear cut at 3 inches, inside shield cut at 5 inches
The sentiment was printed from my computer and I cut it down to size

0 comments:

Post a Comment