CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

You Add Sunshine to my Life

Hello,

     It's my turn again to post over at Exploring Cricut Blog, if you haven't check their blog out go ahead and stop by. They are so many wonderful Design Team members and they submit awesome projects everyday of the week. For my Design Team entry this week I made a quick little 4.25 by 4.25 inch card. I hope you enjoy and become a follower of my blog and the join us over at Exploring Cricut Blog.


You Add Sunshine to my Life





Supplies:
Cardstock- Recollections 
Pattern Paper- Carta Bella Alphabet Junctions
Cricut Cart- Create a Friend
Bling- Recollections
Stamp Set- Inky Antics Simple Sentiments
Ink- Hero Hues Black 

Thanks for stopping by!!!!

8 comments:

Julie518

This care is so cute! I have that cartridge, but haven't played with it yet... Looks like that's got to change! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown

Yes you have to use it, I always said I wasn't buying anymore cartridges and use what I have but this one I had to have. Lol

teachermom5

Love the layers and dimension you added. The colors are so bright and cheery!

Unknown

So super cut. Love the die cut. So great that you decorated the inside of the card.

Liz O.

What a cuttie! Love the cut you selected Rosa! TFS with us!
have a wonderful day!

Unknown

Thanks to all you ladies for taking the time to comment on my blog! Your comments make my day and keep me motivated.

Sharon

This is so very cute Rosa. Great cut. I think I need this cartridge!! :)

Unknown

Sharon you NEED this cart, it's full of awesome images.

Post a Comment