CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 21, 2014

Baby Card #1

Hello,

         I had picked up the Teresa Collins You are my Happy 6x6 pad acouple of weeks ago with intentions of making a baby card. After I got all my classwork done for the week today I had a few minutes to be creative. I must say this is a card that I almost gave up on because I had a vision and I was just not getting the result that I wanted. After a long battle with my dies and Vagabond I won and this card was the end result.

Front of Card





Supplies:
Teresa Collins You are my Happy 6x6 Pad
Recollections Cardstock Preppy Beach
Hero Arts Pale Tomatoe Shadow Ink 
Spellbinders Blossom Dies 
Banner Lori Whitlock File
Elephant Design ID 11921


3 comments:

Kristie @ mypaperlife.com

I think your card is really cute! I love the background paper - will have to look for that paper pad.

Enjoying The Bug

Thank you! This pad is adorable.

Blogger

Are you monetizing your premium shared links?
Did you know that Mgcash will pay you an average of $500 per 1,000 file downloads?

Post a Comment