CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 10, 2011

Challenge Yourself Monday

Happy Monday!  Brenda here with Challenge Yourself Monday.  The theme for today's challenge is Birthdays.  I picked this theme because Wednesday is my grandson's 4th birthday, so I wanted to make him a card.  Here is the card:


I scraplifted the card from the Cricut Create a Critter handbook.  The number 4 was cut from the Cricut American Alphabet (on the Expression 2) and all other cuts were made with the Create a Critter cartridge at a height of 6 inches.  The brown cardstock used for the tree trunk is Wausau, the blue, orange and green solid cardstock is Bazzill, the patterned cardstock is from my stash.  The stamp used for the face is from the Peachy Keen Stamps Everyday Character Face Assortment, and the birthday cake & Happy Birthday are Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by!  Do you have a birthday project you will be working on?

I think I'm going to make a gift bag with the dinosaur on it for one of my grandson's presents.

7 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections

cute card!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom

That is so cute, Brenda! Thanks for sharing!

Sheila aka SassyLady

What a great card. TFS

Unknown

beautiful job Brenda, I love it

Simply Sassy Scrapper

Very adorable card! Love the Dino :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections

Here is my entry! http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/2011/10/sweet-birthday-wishes_14.html

Sue

I love the create a critter cart!! I used a combo of smiley cards and home accents on my 16 year old's birthday card. It's a purse that opens up to an autograph keeper for her party. Here's the url:http://suescraftymess.blogspot.com/2011/10/16th-birthday-fashionista-purse.html. Please post your dino bag, my grandson would be very happy to receive something in a bag with a dinosaur on it!
TFS
Sue

Post a Comment