CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Dude! If You Play, Play Hard!

Hey, 

    I am back today with a quick little card that I put together once I was done with my shift this evening. I am a Simon Says Stamp card kit subscriber, but I must admit I sometimes do not even open it due to lack of time. I finally got around to playing with my May card kit, that is perfect because I have a house full of gamers. Here is what I put together using the May card kit and my Silhouette. 


Dude! If You Play, Play Hard 









Supplies
Simon Says Stamp May Card Kit
Simon Lipstick Red Ink Pad
Versa Fine Onyx Black Ink
Echo Park Game Controller Design ID # 24922
Glossy Accents
Sequins 
SIlhouette Cameo
Tim Holtz Distress Marker
Spiced Marmalade, Faded Jeans, 
Barn Door & Peeled Paint

0 comments:

Post a Comment