CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 11, 2014

You Float My Boat MOJO 358

Hello,

   I am here today with a quick little card that I put together using my Simon Says Stamp July card kit. I know it's from last month, but honestly I still have materials left from card kits from two years ago. I also used the "Float my Boat" stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn ( my new favorite stamps). Hope you enjoy and follow along with the MOJO Monday 358 Sketch .


You Float My Boat 




Supplies
Simon Says Stamp July Card Kit 2014
Versa FIne Onyx Black Ink 
Soft Navy Simon Cardstock 
Lawn Fawn " You Float my Boat" Stamp & Dies 
Sequins
Wink of Stella Clear 
Following the MOJO Monday 358 Sketch 

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl)

Oh, how darling! Love the nautical theme.

Unknown

Thanks Julee, for the sweet comment and stopping by.

Post a Comment