CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Halloween Monster Mini Cards


Hello

     After creating yesterday's Mojo Monday 362 card I had some scraps left and they were just big enough to create two smaller cards. These cards measure 3 3/4 by 4 1/2, I made these using a pack of Black Recollection Cardstock that measured 3 3/4 by 8 7/8 and can you believe this pack came with 100 sheets and was on clearance for only $1.49. It was an awesome find and I save a lot of time since I only have to score them instead of cutting them down from a standard sheet. I also used the awesome Monster Mash Stamp set by Lawn Fawn. Hope you enjoy and play along with the Mojo Monday Sketch.

Eye Think You're Neat


Have A Boo-Tiful Day 


Inside of Both cards were simple and left blank 


Supplies
Recollection Black Cardstock 
Martha Stewart Mat Pad
Classic Halloween 
Elegant Witch 
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment