CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 21, 2013

Girl Monkey Card

Hello,

 I wanted to share with you guys a quick little card I just finished putting together using an SVG file that I got from Miss Kate Cuttables, it's her freebie of the day (6/21/13. She offers a free image everyday and they are super easy to put together and they are great for cards and layouts.


Front of Card

Inside of Card 

Close up 

Supplies:

Girl Monkey SVG (Miss Kate Cuttables)
Cardstock: Recollections
Pattern Paper: My Minds Eye Happy Day 6x6 
Ribbon: Celebrated from Michaels 
Stamp: TPC Studio Card Crafting "Happy Birthday"
Foam Squares 

After I took the picture I noticed I forgot to add the bling to her bow so I did afterwards. 

Thanks for Stopping by!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment