CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 17, 2013

Project Life Intro Page

I am sharing with you guys my first page of my Project Life Album. I started Project Life the second week of June so as of right now I just completed my week two pages and this week starts week 3. For my intro page I used a lot of printables that I found on Pintrest, I sized them down to fit into my page protector (2.875 by 3.937). I also used some cards from Pebbles.  I love how this page turned out.

First Project Life Page


I hope you join me on my journey through Project Life 
Thanks for stopping by! 


2 comments:

Brenda

I love this page for PL!! I've just started too, so it is good to see some layouts!

Unknown

Thanks!! Are you posting your pages? I would love to see them as well.

Post a Comment