CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Update

It's been awhile since I been on here, life threw many unexpected things at me and I had to figure out how to adjust to everything. I had my third child on May 6th by c-section and I am recovering well. My house has been a zoo with my older two adjusting to their new brother, school being out for the summer and just everyday life. I have added new storage into the craft room and been shopping a lot, lets just say I need to find room for all the new goodies I have been collecting. Most importantly I have started Project Life, I am currently on my second week which  I just completed. I am trying to do them as soon as my week end, lets see how long I can keep that up. So far I am enjoying myself and looking forward to crafting again and sharing with you guys. I will begin posting my Project Life journey later this week. Thanks for stopping by, see you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment