CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Exploring Cricut Design Team Entry

Hello,

      It's my turn again to post a project over at the Exploring Cricut Blog. I am still working on Christmas Cards, and it is snowing in NYC. I really miss living there only because we do not get snow often in GA, nor is it anything compare to the snow we get in NYC. Anyways Christmas and snow were both my inspirations for today's card. Hope you enjoy and check out the Exploring Cricut Blog.







Supplies:
Cardstock: Recollections
Pattern Paper: MME Merry Little Christmas
Cricut Cartridge: Paper Doll Teen Scene
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black & VersaFine Onyx Black 
Bling: Recollections
Star Dust Stickles & Glossy Accents
Copic Markers: BG02, BG05, & Y17 
Stamps: Hero Arts CL469 & Fiskars Winter Wishes

Thanks for stopping by!!!!

2 comments:

teachermom5

Super cute! I just love this card. Great job.

Unknown

Thank you!!!!

Post a Comment