CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 2, 2013

Mojo Monday 322 Entry

Hello,

    I had some free time today and was able to spend part of my morning in my craft room doing what I love doing the most. I was browsing through my blog subscriptions to see what inspiration I could come across and saw the sketch for today's Mojo Monday.  I made a simple card with some stamping and surprisingly no die cuts. I have to say it has been a while since I made a card with just plain old stamping. I hope you enjoy and play along on the Mojo Monday Website.


Front of Card 




Inside of Card 

Supplies
Cardstock- Recollection
Pattern Paper- My Mind's Eyes Merry Little Christmas 6x6
Ink- Versa Fine Onyx Black 
Copic Makers- B000, YR68,YG09, R46, & Colorless Blender 
Stamp- Hero Arts CL629
Punch- Mini Snowflake Recollections
Bling- Recollections 

0 comments:

Post a Comment