CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Mojo Monday 323

Hello,

     I made my card on Monday but I was having technical difficulty and could not get it to upload. But any how I am going to share it with you guys today. My card is following the Mojo Monday Blog Sketch 323, it was an easy sketch to follow so I hope you play along. I also have some exciting news, my card WON Mojo Monday's Challenge last week for Mojo Monday Sketch 322.

Front of Card 


Close up of Sentiment

Supplies:
Cardstock Recollections
Pattern Paper- My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Christmas Special Edition
Stamp: Inkadinkado Warm Holiday Wishes
Ink: Versa Fine Onyx Black & Tea Dye Distress Ink
Punch: EK Success 2 1/4 & 2 1/2 Circle Punch
Twine: Recollections 

A speacial Thank You to Verve Stamps for supplying the prize for the Mojo Monday Challenge. Check out their stamps they have some amazing Sentiments. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment