CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Sympathy Card for a Friend

Hello,

      I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and that Santa brought you all the things that were on your wish list. I got a few new toys for my craft room and a gift card to one of my favorite stores (might be your favorite as well). Today as I sat in my craft room getting things together for a new blog that I am starting New Years day, I received a phone call in reference to a friend of mines son who passed away last week. Due to the unknown cause of death and the Christmas holidays the arraignments were a little delayed, so today is the wake and the funeral will be tomorrow. I cannot attend the funeral due to the time and work, but I will show my support by attending the wake this evening. I put together a quick card with some encouraging words for her, I lost my husband last year so I know reading encouraging words made things a little easier.

Sympathy Card 




Supplies:
Notecard- Recollection (I cut 1/4 off the width)
DCWV Green & Yellow Cardstock
Pattern Paper- MME In Bloom 6x6 Pad
Stamp- From my stash cannot find packaging
Distress Ink Tea Dye 
American Crafts Twine 
Inside Sentiment- Found online (unknown author) printed from my pc 



Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment