CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 18, 2013

My 14 Days of Valentine's Card 4

Hello,

   I am back with card # 4 for My 14 Days of Valentine's. This card was inspired by one of those stamp sets from the $1 bin at Joann's. I bought the stamp set early last year and kept in on my desk since then, even when I moved and re-did my craft room it was still on my desk. Therefore I decided to make the card I have been planning to do for about a year.



Front of Card


Inside of Card

Recipe:
Cardstock & Pattern Paper: Recollections from Michael's
Stamps: Peachy Keen Every Day Character Faces, Studio G i-clear for Quite the Pear & TPC Studios Hugs & Kisses for the Happy Valentine's Day
Ink: Chestnut Roan from ColorBox & Some other colos from ColorBox
I used my Cricut for the Pears and again forgot to write down what cartridge it came from, but if you are looking for any particular image you can use MycutSearch.com and it will tell you what catridge contains what images.
Thanks for looking & Have a great day!!!