CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 20, 2013

My 14 Days of Valentine's Day Card 5

Hey Guys!

   I am back with card # 5 of My 14 Days of Valentine's, this card was inspired by the new Cricut Circle Exclusive Cartridge Animal Antics. As I looked through the handbook I was looking for images that I could use to make Valentine's Day cards and this little fish stood out to me because of the face mask. I thought hey instead of bubbles coming out of it I can have hearts and bang the card came together. I hope you enjoy and see you soon with card # 6.


Front Card



Recipe:
Cardstock & Pattern Paper: Recollections from Michael's
Vellum is from my stash
Stamp: TPC Studios Hugs & Kisses Set
Cricut Cartridge: Animal Antics
Hearts are a Punch by Recollections 

0 comments:

Post a Comment