CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 24, 2013

My 14 Days of Valentine's Day Card 7

Good Morning,

       For card 7 I decided to do something Vintage looking, thinking of my mom as I made this card I tryed to do something that she would buy for my dad. The dark red keeps it more subtle that the traditional bright red and it also went really well with the pattern paper from the 6x6 Love stack by Recollections. I have used almost every last paper in this stack,which I usually I do not do ( I hoard pattern paper lol). I hope you enjoy the card, and see you soon with card # 8.


Front Card 


Close up of Stamped Sentiment 

Inside of Card 


Recipe:

Cardstock & Pattern Paper: Recollection's from Michael's
Pearls & Stamp: Recollection 
Cricut Cartridge: Spring Fever Holiday 

This was a very simple card to put together, and I will be sending this one off for my mom to give my dad.
Thanks for stopping by see you soon for card # 8 




0 comments:

Post a Comment