CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Upcoming Changes

Hello & Happy New Year's to everybody!

   It's been a while since I posted, I had a lot of things going on in life. It's a nee year and I am making some changes to my blog and hoping to most almost everyday (things happen). My daughter is now 4 and very active in my craft room, and she will be joining me in my blog this year. We will have a post every tuesdays called Mommy & Me, where we will be making cards, layouts, or what ever our imaginations create for that day and share with you guys. There are also other things and themes for certain days I plan on doing which are still in the works. To lauch theses new changes I will have a give away, so stay tune and see you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment