CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 28, 2013

My 14 Days of Valentine's Day Card 9

I cannot believe that I am sticking to this personal challenge I gave myself of making 14 Valentine's Day cards. I am usually not this good on keeping up and posting but I set my mind to this and I am sticking it out. I am sharing a card I made today using my Spellbinders dies. I hope you enjoy and become a follower to get updates when new things are posted. Thanks for stopping by!


Front of Card 




Inside of Card

I just added a piece of Kraft cardstock so that you can write your message 



Recipe:

Cardstock & Pattern Paper: Recollections from Michael's
Hearts: Some of them are from spellbinder's die and the other are a punch by Recollection
Inkessential Glossy Accents
Stamp: $1 Bin @ Michael's ( I did not ink the entire stamp just the sentiment part)

1 comments:

L.B.

What fun. Looks like those hears are popping out at you.

Post a Comment