CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Bear in Pumpkin Cards

Hello,

    Today's cards features Miss Kate's freebie of the day for October 17th 2013. Her file for today was a set of two bears inside of pumpkins. As soon as I was today's file I had a card idea, and I have to say it's been a while since I made a card. I have worked on many projects the last couple of months most still sitting on my desk still unfinished but at least  I can claim that I have been crafting. Well below is today's card and remember to visit Miss Kate Cuttables Website  for you free file that you can use to make this card, and if you do not catch the file today she offers it for .50 cents the next day.


For the following two cards I used the png version of her file, so I used the print and cut option with my Silhouette  Cameo. I sized the image according to the size card I was going to make and then created and offset at 0.145 to add to the back of my image.


This is how my page looked once I printed


This is how it looked once I removed the edge of the paper 

Once I layered my image to the offset image I came up with the following two cards. 

My Halloween Version 

My Thanksgiving/ Grateful Version 

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Recollections and Coordinations
Pattern Paper: Paper Studio's All Season 12x12
Stamps: Hero Arts  Cl498 & Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Words 
Ink: Colorbox Chestnut Roan & VersaMark 
Zing White Embossing Powder 

Thanks for stopping by!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment