CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Frankenstein Freebie of the day at Miss Kate Cuttables 10/20/13

Hello,

    Hope you guys are enjoying your Sunday! Since I have not had the time to go into my craft room this weekend until this morning I have not posted in a few days. I am trying to get better and not let other things distract me from posting on my blog. I am going to share with you all a card I put together using the freebie of the day over at Miss Kate Cuttables, on her website she offers one free cut that comes in three different formats everyday and if you do not catch it that day it goes into her 50 cent store. Her files are amazing and I try to download the freebie everyday and sometimes I get more than just the freebie. Let's just say I have a lot of files that I have not even opened. Well enough chit chat below is my card for today!



Front of Card


Inside of Card

Supplies:

A2 Card base in black 
All Hollows Eve Stamp Set from Recollections
Color Box Petal Point Mosaic- Black 
Patter Paper- Martha Stewart Classic Halloween Mat Pad
Clear Embossing Powder- Zing
Embossing Buddy 
Heat Tool 
Freebie of the day from Miss Kate Cuttables

Thanks for stopping by!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment