CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Halloween Treat Box

This is my second post today! I just uploaded my second video to YouTube and it is on a Halloween Treat Box that I made using a file I downloaded from the Silhouette Online Store. The file is by Lori Whitlock and it's the 3d Single Cookie Box or Design Id# 44622. Although it is a cookie box I made my own version and turned it into a Halloween treat holder and inside I placed a small bag of pumpkin shaped pretzel treats by UTZ. I picked up a whole jar of theses pretzels at Sam's yesterday for my son's class and though they would be perfect for this box once I started making it. I hope you like!


Here is my Video and some still shots









Comments and Subscribers  and greatly appreciated
Thanks for stopping by!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment