CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 21, 2013

Happy Owloween Cricut Card

Good Evening,

        So earlier today I posted a card that I made using the Mojo Monday Sketch along with the freebie of the day from Miss Kate Cuttables. Well I started looking through my cartridges and stumbled upon Create a Critter 2, on page 57 I found the most adorable little owl dressed as a witch all ready for Halloween. As a follow up to my bat owl earlier I made this Witch Owl card using the same Mojo Monday Sketch. 


Front of the Card






Inside of Card




Supplies Used 
Cardstock Recollection 
 DCWV Fall Stack 2012 
Hampton Art Stamps SC0496
Cricut Create a Critter 2 pg 57 
Spellbinders Dies Classic Scalloped Rectangles Small
&
Small Octagons 
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink 
Ribbon by Studio G 

Thanks for Stopping By!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment