CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 21, 2013

Mojo Monday 316 Entry using Miss Kate Cuttables Freebie of the Day

Hello,

      Today I have a card I created using the Mojo Monday Sketch 316  which was posted today on their blog. I also used Miss Kate's Cuttables freebie of the day for today 10/21/13, which was this adorable little owl that looks like a bat. I was looking for a sentiment to go with my card and found a Halloween stamp set by Hampton Art themed around owls, I tried to find the name of the stamp set but I cannot find it. I also decided to use my Spellbinder dies which have been sitting in a drawer collecting dust for over a year. I hope you join in on the Mojo Monday Sketch and stop by and see all the cute files by Miss Kate Cuttables.


Front of Card

Inside of Card 



Supplies Used 
Cardstock Recollection 
 DCWV Fall Stack 2012 
Hampton Art Stamps SC0496
Miss Kate's Cuttable Freebie of the day 10/21/13
Spellbinders Dies Classic Scalloped Rectangles Small
&
Small Octagons 
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink 
Ribbon by Studio G 

Thanks for Stopping By!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment