CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Halloween Mini Card Series

There are 6 weeks left until Halloween and I have decided to post a card each week until Halloween, which is my favorite holiday (if you consider it a holiday). I am going to try and use things that are in my stash and to make theses cards without the use of my Cricut, although I doubt that will happen. LOL! I hope you enjoy my mini card series.

Card 1 (Very Simple)


Recipe:
Designer Paper- DCWV Ghost & Goblin Matstack
Stamps- All Hollow's Eve (Recollection) Elegant Witch for the spider (Martha Stewart)
2 orange Rhinestone from Studio 18 (dollar bin)

2 comments:

Got2BCrafting

What a great card! I really love the paper you chose. I can't wait to see the others you will be sharing. :)
Lori

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections

Super fun and spooky!

Post a Comment