CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 2, 2011

Imagine That Friday

Welcome everyone, so glad you could stop in today. Wanted to give you a little background on myself before we begin. My name is Tammy Ireland and I'm from a small town in Southern Indiana and Ive lived in this area my entire life. I am married to my supportive hubby for 27+ yrs. I have been scrapbooking for about 5yrs now ( really since cricut came out) and I'm soooooo loving my hobby. I own the original cricut, which I still use while crafting away from home, pink E and now the E2 and an I. YES YOU CAN SAY IT, BOY THAT LADY IS OBSESSED! OK that's all I'll bore you with today. LOL
Just so you know I was going to include a video of today's post project, but last week my Imagine quit loading paper, so its on the return truck as we speak and I wasn't able to get a vid done. For my project I decided to go with a couple of Christmas Cards. I used my Snow Angel cart for both of them. I did change up some of the papers though. ENJOY!
Both cards are A2 size.  4 1/4 x 5 1/2    Sorry about the quality of my pics My camera has been doing this.
Ok sizes and such: white  A2 card, holly layer 4 x 5 1/4 printed from Snow Angel page41, Green cs ( from my scrap box) embossed layer 3 1/2 x 5    note***** I left enough room at the bottom unembossed to place my MERRY CHRISTMAS sentiment (I used a cuttlebug Christmas embossing folder) Sorry I don't have the name.
For the tree I printed all the layers separate and changed up the base to a different pattern paper from the  same cart.  The size is 4".   I used a MERRY CHRISTMAS rubber STAMP for my sentiment. I added some stickles to the tree for some Christmas bling. Gotta have bling at Christmas, RIGHT.

Here is the tree on page 22

                                                                                CARD 2

For card 2  this is a softer looking card and I love it.
White A2 size card , printed pattern paper (from snow angel, page 42)  4 1/4" x 5 1/2" ,  Flower is cut at
4 1/2"  and I changed up the colors to all pattern papers.  For the leaf I used the pattern on page 40, for the middle layer I used 39 and for the top layer I used 43.  For the center of my flower I used some MS glass beads and for my Sentiment I used my Rubber stamp again on white CS and then fussy cut it out and added it to my card.  I also add a strip of velvete ribbon on the bottom.  I did do some inking the edges on both of todays cards.

Here is the flower on page 25

OK gang that's it for today.  My challenge for you is to get your Imagines out and make a card(s) for Christmas to get a head start on the upcoming holiday season and change up your papers.  Use mainly your imagine patterns for you papers
HAVE FUN

Rosa


3 comments:

Brenda

Great cards Tammy! I love the papers that you can print using the Imagine!! As soon as I get mine new Imagine back I will be giving this a try!!! My Imagine came to me broke and I sent it back a week ago, so I am patiently awaiting for another one!

Diane Hodrick

Hey Tammy,
Both of your cards are so cute. So sorry to hear that your imagine had to take a little trip. Hope it's back soon. Good thing you have that gorgeous horse to keep you busy.

Connie

Great job! Very nice cards. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment