CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 9, 2011

Imagine This Friday Challenge!!

Hello everyone, Adele here with this week's 
Imagine This Friday Challenge!!
Today I wanted to keep it simple and also for those that do not have an Imagine can  join in too.

My challenge for this week is to make use of any basic built in shape
(Non Imagine user's can use any shape they like)
I wanted to get a head start on some Christmas cards, so this is what I came up with ;)


By just using 3 circle shapes and a Snow Angel Image, quick and easy :)


I cut 2 plain circles at 4" and 5"
1 patterned circle at 4.5" (Snow Angel)
The image from Snow Angel was cut at 3"

First I added the patterned paper to the largest circle, 
scored through the centre then added the smallest circle (only adhering the bottom half to the base)
I also added a wax Christmas seal


So quick and easy to make, my next batch will have action wobbles for the Kiddies :)
I hope you can join in this challenge
Get creative but most of all
Have Fun !!


Hugs
Adele


0 comments:

Post a Comment